- n from 190 million to 135 million years ago; dinosaurs; conifers
- a of or relating to or denoting the second period of the Mesozoic era
- Steven Spielberg in BBC News
Michael's talent out-scaled even his own dinosaurs of Jurassic Park,said filmmaker Steven Spielberg, who directed the blockbuster film version of that novel.
- Mr Blackwell in International Herald Tribune
The Duchess of Dowdy strikes again,wrote Blackwell. "In feathered hats that were once the rage, she resembles a petrified parakeet from the Jurassic age. A royal wreck."
- Richard Attenborough in Yorkshire Evening Post
If Steven suddenly said he was going to do Jurassic Park 4, I'd be there,Lord Attenborough said. "As long as the part is not too big, with too many lines, I might be tempted back. I must say I adore what I am doing. I think the Lord God...