jumbled : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v be all mixed up or jumbled together
His words jumbled
- v assemble without order or sense
- v bring into random order
- s in utter disorder
- As time passes, the chronology gets jumbled; we fumble on the details; we reimagine the past to make it more coherent, meaningful, bearable.
- That makes the whole thing a jumbled series of memories.
- Joined Apple in 1998 to streamline the company's jumbled manufacturing and distribution operations.
News & Articles
- Book launches, signings on tap this summer
BOYNE CITY — The aroma of freshly brewed coffee hangs in the air. A woman stands and flips through a novel that caught her eye. The walls speak all at once through millions of jumbled words.
June 15, 2013 - Charlevoix Courier
- Listen: Riff Raff, Zedd, Pharrell And All Acts In New Myspace Ad (FULL MIX)
In case you haven’t heard, Myspace re-launched this week with a bevy of artists shaking their tails in a star-filled video . To celebrate the return to the space of “My”, we're listening to a mix of the artists featured in the new ad, who are all jumbled together like a “Where’s Waldo” of music acts. I see RiFF RAFF and there is Charli XCX and well, Pharrell is easy to miss – but you have to ...
June 14, 2013 - Vibe Magazine
- Novelist Marra visited Chechnya only after writing about it
'A Constellation of Vital Phenomena,' the widely praised debut novel by 28-year-old Anthony Marra, a Stegner Fellow at Stanford, explores the chance interactions that occur during wars, he says, when 'people who would never meet are jumbled together.... It's structured as a constellation of characters, a map of those peculiar twists of coincidences and fate.'
June 13, 2013 - San Jose Mercury News
- Denny Hamlin in USA Today
I think you're going to see this all Chase, up until maybe Talladega where it maybe gets jumbled up,Hamlin said. "It's just going to be like this. You're going to have to finish ahead of the rest of the Chase guys, you're going to have to...
- Steve Squyres in Jet Propulsion Laboratory
We see an abrupt transition between the jumbled-up material and intact layers below it that are still in place from before the impact,said Dr. Steve Squyres of Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, principal investigator for the rovers.
- Alex Ifeanyichukwu Ekwueme in AFP
The voters roll was totally jumbled...... (and) less than 15 percent of the registered voters cast their ballots,said Ekwueme, a native of Anambra.