- a of or relating to a jihad
- But the enemy escaped into Pakistan, and for the past seven years, Afghanistan has been a slow bleed against an array of mostly indigenous narco-jihadi-tribal guerrilla forces that .
- At 20, Marwan is already a battle-hardened insurgent, a jihadi foot soldier in Abu Mousab al-Zarqawi's terrorist group, al-Qaeda in Iraq.
- It is beginning to fight the jihadi threat in its Northwest province and tribal areas.
- Ayman al-Zawahri in Forbes
I asked God for the men of jihadi media to spread the message of Islam and monotheism to the world and spread real awareness to the people of the nations,al-Zawahri said.
- Alberto Gonzales in International Herald Tribune
What is needed is a move beyond tradition -- nothing less than a reform movement to bring the core concepts of Islam into the modern age, a Muslim Reformation to combat not only the jihadi ideologues but also the dusty, stifling seminaries of the... Salman Rushdie http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salman_Rushdie&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFtsfZtQx1OXWnuj6aw6s4N2yXSXA CNN International http://www.google.com/url?q=http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/08/11/rushdie/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGBt2NRld6jeOwmUQVcjTjSmAnryg Aug 11, 2005
54620 72114 jihadist But then-Attorney General Alberto Gonzales said after the arrests in mid-2006 that the group was emblematic of the smaller, more loosely defined cells who are not affiliated with al-Qaida, but who are inspired by a violent jihadist message."