jammies : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n (usually plural) loose-fitting nightclothes worn for sleeping or lounging; have a jacket top and trousers
- I wore jammies and the girls wore negligees and we kind of broke the ice.
- Wait 'til you take your first conference call lying in bed, then work the rest of the day on your home computer in your jammies.
- Now kids seem to be saying that since their parents aren't there to help them get dressed, we have to accept them in their jammies.
- Charlize Theron in The South African Star (subscription)
Charlize, who is dating Stuart Townsend, said: "We are not going to the Oscars this year. I don't think you go to those kind of awards unless you are nominated. But we don't have any nominations or anything like that so we sit in our jammies and...
- Kristen Bell in London Free Press
It's sort of an easy deal for me,Bell said. "It's not on-camera and I always have dreamt about having a job where I can show up in my jammies."