- r with a ragged and uneven appearance
- Musically, this lugubrious narrative is etched in a jaggedly dissonant score that takes Composer Ginastera even farther out than the twelve-tone serialism of his 1964 opera Don .
- The starkly stylized sets and costumes complemented the jaggedly atonal score; the acting and singing were superb.
- Just as the artless conviction of her account is taking hold, a spasm of madness shatters her face in fragments as if an earthquake had jaggedly ripped open the mind's thin crust.
News & Articles
- Apple Rising As Overall Stock Market Sinks
Apple is still building a nice price pattern but a bit jaggedly. Jeffries upgraded the stock this morning so let's see if today's morning gap up holds and if it can build.
Oct. 7, 2013 - Forbes Blogs