jagged : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v cut teeth into; make a jagged cutting edge
- s having a sharply uneven surface or outline
the jagged outline of the crags
- s having an irregularly notched or toothed margin as though gnawed
- This young scamp with his paper bag-shaped head, his body's jagged, modernist silhouette, his brat-propelled skateboard may be "yellow trash" to the town gentry, but to his .
- But some jagged hardware on a conference table ripped the pants of his $3,000 Brioni suit and that wasn't all.
- Ancient Sea? The jagged, irregular shapes in this image may be slabs of ice from an ocean frozen millions of years ago, then covered with Martian dust.
News & Articles
- Federal investigators seek cause of plane crash that killed local executive, instructor
McCLELLANVILLE — A jagged slash of downed and damaged trees mark the remote, swampy patch of woods where a telecommunications executive and a flight instructor died in a violent plane crash.
June 21, 2013 - The Post and Courier
- Construction taking place overnight on Beachline
One westbound lane is closed on State Road 528 as crews work to repair a jagged piece of metal that popped up and damaged several cars earlier this month. It happened on the Beachline at the bridge that crosses over U.S. 1 near Cocoa. The piece of metal was part of an expansion joint, which runs across the road and is supposed to expand and contract to react to temperature changes. On June 8 ...
June 21, 2013 - Local 6 Orlando
- Police: Woman threw feces at dog owner
An Austin woman who police say threw dog feces at a man she accused of not picking up after his pet was charged with aggravated assault this week. Rebecca Trammell, 46, confronted the man at her apartment’s dog park in Northwest Austin on Tuesday, picked up dog feces and threw it at him, according to the affidavit for her arrest. She admitted to police that she then picked up a jagged, 6-inch ...
June 21, 2013 - WPXI Pittsburgh
- Jimmie Johnson in AZ Central.com
The track just developed these bumps and swells that continue to grow,three-time defending Cup champion Jimmie Johnson said. "When you walk out there, there's nothing but jagged rocks and stones sticking out."
- Charles Mee in Yale Daily News
It was a poor challenge and you should see the severity of the cut. It was so jagged and there was so much blood that the medics couldn't get the stitches in. Unless Johnson has got studs in his arm, that was definitely an elbow. Cressy knows that... Kevin Blackwell http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Blackwell&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE2KKbPACym5ckD22mPt_EscOoIfg Yorkshire Post http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/football/Sheffield-Wednesday-1-Sheffield-United.6236109.jp&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHdM4MMn6KIcvbLNklHy--GolkDfA Apr 19, 2010
54195 71453 jagged Mee describes his work as broken, jagged, filled with sharp edges, filled with things that take sudden turns, careen into each other, smash up, veer off in sickening turns," and he does not exaggerate.