- n the aspect of the verb that expresses the repetition of an action
- s marked by iteration
- That iterative process, used by Engelbart, is employed on a far larger scale by firms like Google, which publishes beta versions of its new products and feeds consumer responses .
- Her transformation "was a bit of an iterative process," she told PTI last month.
- It's an iterative process, with each refinement giving you a cleaner set of data to work with.
News & Articles
- How Film Accelerator CineCoup Mashed Film and Tech To Create a New Moviemaking Model
CineCoup brings a startup ethos to the challenging world of independent film. Also: Wolfcop. As much as we’d like to think the industries inhabiting Hollywood and Silicon Valley are melding, the two worlds are governed by different rules. In one, projects can take years to come to life; in the other, being fast and iterative is the Holy Grail. In one, a lot of money needs to be generated up ...
June 11, 2013 - Fast Company Magazine
- iOS 7 specs versus Android 4.2, Windows Phone, BlackBerry 10
Apple completely rebuilt its iOS interface. Apple's iOS 7 comes out swinging with an overhauled design that reskins practically every element with a gleaming-new interface. From what we've seen so far (including hands-on time with iOS 7 on an iPhone 5), we like the latest 'do. A lot. While some new behaviors go along with the updated apps, iOS 7's changes are more cosmetic and iterative than ...
June 11, 2013 - CNET
- Martin Whitmarsh in Canada.com
The most important thing is to be thorough, methodical and iterative,McLaren-Mercedes CEO Martin Whitmarsh said in a team preview. "Although we arrive at a new race track having undertaken a huge amount of research and armed with an...
- Ajith Kumar in Al-Bawaba
We are taking an iterative prototyping approach to the implementation to ensure we deliver a system that is of ongoing value to the business,said Ajith Kumar, IT Manager at Great Circle.
- Mark Zuckerberg in New York Times
We're trying to be innovative and iterative with our development,Zuckerberg said at a press conference. "Today, Facebook is very different than it was when we first started."