- n a native or inhabitant of Italy
- n the Romance language spoken in Italy
- a of or pertaining to or characteristic of Italy or its people or culture or language
News & Articles
- Italian 10-Year Bonds Fall; Yield Rises 4 Basis Points to 4.43%
Italian 10-year government bonds fell, pushing the yield up four basis points to 4.43 percent at 7:23 a.m. London time.
June 13, 2013 - Bloomberg
- According to Italian TV, the Italy-Haiti match was actually Pepepepe v Quaquauquaqua
Italian national public broadcasting company, Rai, apologized for an odd graphics error at halftime of Italy's "embarrassing" 2-2 draw against Haiti in a friendly on Tuesday. After Juventus midfielder Emanuele Giaccherini gave Italy a 1-0 lead in the first minute … Continue reading ?
June 13, 2013 - Dirty Tackle via Yahoo! Sports
- Italian Banks Should Revamp Securities Units, AlixPartners Says
Italian lenders should revamp their investment banking units to create a larger business able to compete on a European scale, according to AlixPartners LLP, a business consulting and financial advisory firm.
June 12, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Vijay Mallya in Khabrein.info
Vijay Mallya, chairman and team principal, said: "Giancarlo and his management team approached me yesterday with the proposal from Ferrari. For any Italian driver, a Ferrari race seat is a long-held dream and for Giancarlo it was no exception."
- Harry Redknapp in The Guardian
Could you imagine an Englishman managing the Italian national team,he said. "It doesn't happen. The Germans are the same, they have a German manager. We've ended up with two foreign managers. This guy [Capello] has a fantastic record at...
- Maria Cantwell in Seattle Times
The prosecution did not present enough evidence for an impartial jury to conclude beyond a reasonable doubt that Ms. Knox was guilty,Cantwell said. "Italian jurors were not sequestered and were allowed to view highly negative news coverage...