- n (Old Testament) the son of Abraham who was cast out after the birth of Isaac; considered the forebear of 12 Arabian tribes
- n a person who is rejected (from society or home)
News & Articles
- Johnathan Maclin gets additional two years in prison for failure to testify
DECATUR — Johnathan Maclin, a 21-year-old Decatur man who is serving a 35-year sentence for taking part in the murder of 29-year-old Ishmael Adams three years ago, was sentenced Tuesday to an additional two years for refusing to testify against a co-defendant.
June 12, 2013 - Herald & Review
- Warrant: Man strangled woman
A Rome man was in jail Tuesday night without bond after he was accused of harming a woman in front of her child, according to Floyd County Jail reports. According to the reports: Ishmael M. William...
June 11, 2013 - Rome News-Tribune
- 'Plastic Wood' Is No Green Guarantee
Ishmael Tirado watches as his fellow construction workers rebuild the Steeplechase Pier, a central feature of New York’s iconic Coney Island boardwalk. Planks of tropical ipê wood that were torn asunder by last year’s Hurricane Sandy lie in grey stacks behind him, ready to be scrapped or recycled, but fresh boards are tellingly absent. When the pier reopens this summer, visitors will encounter a ...
June 6, 2013 - Scientific American