ischemic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a relating to or affected by ischemia
- Each of the subjects had experienced either a minor stroke or warning signals known as transient ischemic attacks.
- That means perhaps 30% or more of ischemic strokes can be avoided, saving thousands of lives and averting severe physical incapacity.
- His research, published in more than 160 scientific manuscripts, has focused on the biochemical mechanisms, with particular emphasis on ischemic heart disease, sudden cardiac death .
News & Articles
- Algeria: president had full stroke, but recovering
ALGIERS, Algeria — Algeria's president had a full stroke, not a mini-stroke as originally reported, but he is recovering with the help of physical therapy, his office said Tuesday. Previously, the government had said that President Abdelaziz Bouteflika, 76, had a transient ischemic attack, a so-called mini-stroke. But the latest statement says it was a "cerebrovascular accident," or a full stroke.
June 11, 2013 - Boston Herald
- Next-Generation Clot Retrieval Technology Improves Patient Outcomes vs. First-Generation Devices, Say Leading Stroke ...
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Covidien recently brought together the world’s prominent thought-leaders in stroke who presented data underscoring the benefits of endovascular therapy in treating acute ischemic stroke
June 11, 2013 - Business Wire
- Research and Markets: Ischemic Cardiomyopathy - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Ischemic Cardiomyopathy - Pipeline Review, H1 2013" report to t
June 5, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- James Madison in Reuters
Our observational study does not suggest a significant cardiovascular hazard and may suggest a beneficial effect on ischemic cardiovascular events associated with treatment with rosiglitazone among patients with type 2 diabetes and established... Richard Bach http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Bach&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGhRn1QJkROwt3wCMSOoVhwH14yBQ BusinessWeek http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.businessweek.com/lifestyle/content/healthday/640625.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGUyq_IoT3x3I1g6SO3hbELLzMKYg Jun 29, 2010
53912 70944 ischemic We were very impressed with the performance and efficacy of the Penumbra System during the clinical trial, and are excited to now have access to this important tool to treat acute ischemic stroke patients in our daily practice. This system of tools...
- Diego Maradona in International Herald Tribune
We are pleased to receive the go-ahead from Health Canada for this TBI clinical trial using the same drug regimen as in the modified REGENESIS Phase IIb acute ischemic stroke study to treat TBI patients. TBI represents such a huge unmet medical... Alan Moore http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Moore&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGIYYSJ_ogAJS0XbNUTM5z2oSXRqA TransWorldNews (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.aspx%3Fid%3D162937%26cat%3D12&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHyGjBjkISpQx73gX6nabZYFgl5qA Jan 28, 2010
53914 70948 ischia I don't like Ischia as coach," Maradona said when asked about the reports. "I don't believe he would be the ideal choice for the team."