- n the workplace where iron is smelted or where iron goods are made
- n work made of iron (gratings or rails or railings etc)
- Last week Mary charged in a divorce suit that during the single month they lived together before she left him, Leland had threatened her life, had quit his job at the ironworks and .
- The Ferr empire grew out of a small ironworks started in 1918 by the Ferr brothers' farseeing father, Don Antonio Ferr.
- Noble indeed is the owner of Neunkirchen's vast ironworks, Countess Sierstorp.
News & Articles
- 150th anniversary of the burning of the Caledonia Ironworks
Confederate soldiers burned Caledonia Ironworks 150 years ago this month. Some may say it was a warm-up to the battle at Gettysburg just a few days later, or that it foreshadowed the torching of Chambersburg a year later. It was almost personal.
June 16, 2013 - Chambersburg Public Opinion
- Jude Cole in MarketWatch
Ironwork's Jude Cole commented, "This is a natural move for Ironworks. Monte, Avery, and their talented and passionate staff have always kept it about the music. We look forward to a productive and lasting relationship that creates a unique...
- Pat Barker in Los Angeles Times
Well, of course he wanted to be an artist. It was the opposite of the life he'd lived in the shadow of the ironworks that gobbled men up at the start of a shift and regurgitated them twelve hours later fit for nothing but booze and sleep,...