irascibility : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a feeling of resentful anger
- Tusker's irascibility has been honed by questionable health and the approach of his 71st birthday.
- But all failed to understand what made Millionaire Millionaire: the simplicity; the pace; the good-cop, cranky-cop irascibility of Regis Philbin.
- Said Roosevelt in a gibe at Yorty's notable irascibility: "Los Angeles must not be subjected to government by tantrum.
- Karl Urban in TrekWeb.com
Regarding the late Deforest Kelley, Urban said "I guess in terms of the qualities Kelley bought to the role, what I really respond to is his sense of irascibility with a real passion for life and doing the right thing, which was a great thing for...