- r with respect to private feelings
inwardly, she was raging
- For while outwardly they may profess joy in the spirit of athletic competition, inwardly they all desire the same thing: a hunk of metal around their neck.
- Openly for the past four months, inwardly for a good deal longer, Cuomo has been weighing the prospect of running for President.
- Being sad and focusing one's thoughts inwardly usually go hand in hand.
News & Articles
- Gentle Yoga
Incorporating postures, regulated breathing, and flowing with grace and control, being inwardly aware as the body performs the various poses selected for the practice session. Bring towel, mat, and water to each and every class.
June 22, 2013 - WPXI Pittsburgh
- Sir Alex Ferguson in AFP
Ferguson added: "He's quite a composed lad, Rio, quite laid back. But inwardly he'll be feeling it. He's a footballer and footballers like to play. He'll be thinking about all sorts, the run-in to the league and important games coming up. He's...
- Michael Vaughan in AFP
Paul is like everyone else. He's very calm outwardly but, and I've been in this position before, inwardly it hurts when you are not getting runs,Vaughan said. "When you get a decision like he did in this game, you probably think 'is...
- Dmitry Medvedev in The Hindu
In his programme-setting article, Forward, Russia, last year, Mr. Medvedev said Russia would eventually have "an extremely open, flexible and inwardly complex" political system - one where parliamentary parties would compete for power "as in...