- s (of a woman) having the hymen unbroken
- s must be kept sacred
- But digging up the past, even in the name of science, angers people who view tombs as inviolate resting places.
- Whatever else happens in her rule, Aquino has already given her country a bright, and inviolate, memory.
- That the late, woman-worshiped Cinemactor Valentino may have died at just the right timebefore talking singing pictures came infor his memory to remain inviolate in .
News & Articles
- Broke, yes, but not poor
During my formulative years, my mom forbid in our home the usual assortment of swear words. But, she added two words to the list that turned out to be the most inviolate of them all: ‘‘poor” or ‘‘can’t.”
June 25, 2013 - Bartlesville Examiner-Enterprise
- Thapar in BBC News
It is now time to act and save tigers from human beings. We have to create inviolate areas for tigers and provide modern weapons to forest guards,conservationist Valmik Thapar told Hindustan Times newspaper.
- Pat Robertson in National Ledger
In his letter this week, Robertson wrote: "I ask your forgiveness and the forgiveness of the people of Israel for remarks I made at the time concerning the writing of the holy prophet Joel and his view of the inviolate nature of the lane of Israel."
- George Voinovich in CNNMoney.com
It'll be almost impossible for us to get anything done if the administration says [the Troubled Asset Relief Program] is inviolate and it can't be used,said Sen. George Voinovich , R-Ohio, who supports efforts to provide new loans to the auto...