inventive : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s (used of persons or artifacts) marked by independence and creativity in thought or action
had an inventive turn of mind
- It has remained inventive, hungry and committed to social causes.
- It's remorselessly inventive, trying anything fast and sassy to keep you watching.
- Misha is trapped (for legal reasons) in his homeland, and his longing--plus vodka--powers this endlessly inventive, lugubriously funny post-Soviet picaresque.
News & Articles
- 'End' a freakishly gross, shockingly funny end-of-days horror comedy
This is the Endmakes for an absurd, fantastic end-of-days thriller stuffed with so many jaw-dropping scenes that you may not be able to chew food for a while. In this breathlessly inventive, freakishly gross and shockingly funny ensemble comedy, an all-star cast shows no vanity or shame in unleashing often vulgar sequences erupting with quick wit and precision-executed physical comedy.
June 12, 2013 - Daily Herald
- A4dable, A Value Added Website Service for Startups, Individuals & Blogshop Owners Launched by A Singapore Web Design ...
Doctor Guru LLP, an inventive web design Singapore company launches a brand new service, A4dable, that helps young entrepreneurs to launch their online business quickly & efficiently at affordable cost with great value. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10818222.htm
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Inventive Britten concert at S.F. Conservatory of Music
Inventive Britten concert at S.F. Conservatory of Music Tuesday's inventive and enjoyable concert at the San Francisco Conservatory of Music - the second installment in clarinetist Brenden Guy's new concert series, Curious Flights - paid the composer a centennial tribute by rooting around through some of his more out-of-the-way back pages. (Had the piece come to completion, it would have joined ...
June 6, 2013 - San Francisco Chronicle
- Baz Luhrmann in AFP
We're probably going to hand reels over in a way which probably happens with no other film,Luhrmann told the Sydney Morning Herald. "We have to be that inventive."
- Geoff Boycott in Times Online
The Yorkshireman believes England should take a calculated risk with Pietersen, saying: "I don't want to go about what is safe. I want to go innovative, inventive, do something different. For crying out loud - can we win the World Cup? That's all...
- Kevin Spacey in Forbes
We chose work we thought was inventive, different and maybe not what you would expect on the Old Vic stage,Spacey says.