- n (psychology) a person who tends to shrink from social contacts and to become preoccupied with their own thoughts
- v fold inwards
- v turn inside
He introverted his feelings
- But if it flows inward, he is an introvert, and his first reaction is along the lines of "What will this do to me?" Jung then breaks down personality types into four classes .
- Paul Allen is the world's most obscure celebrity, its hippest geek, its most flamboyant introvert.
- Not exactly an extravert himself, Richard Nixon describes his elder daughter Tricia, 24, as the introvert of the family.
- Cal Ripken Jr in SI.com
The streak brought back a connection between the fans and the game itself,Ripken said. "I always thought of myself as sort of a social introvert, and I always used the autograph to bring that down. I had all this energy, I felt my...
- Christopher Nolan in Vancouver Sun
There's nothing done (in Brokeback) for vanity or the audience. He plays a lonely introvert, and plays it sincerely, which is kind of heartbreaking and so bold,Nolan said.
- Dennis Hopper in Fresno Bee (registration)
I'm an actor. I like to act. I love acting and as long as I can act, I will be doing it. But I'm rather a mild-mannered quiet kind of guy, introvert, so these characters that I play have very little to do with my reality,Hopper says....