intro : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n formally making a person known to another or to the public
- n a brief introductory passage to a piece of popular music
News & Articles
- 10 Awesomely Random Band Cameos in Movies
[Spoiler alert: This intro gives away some details about the ending of This Is the End.] After an hour and a half of apocalypse shenanigans, certain members of the six-person This Is the End main cast find themselves chilling in heaven, where their wildest dreams are at their fingertips. What ... More »
June 18, 2013 - Vulture
- John Mayer Teamed Up With Prancercise Lady, and It Is Beautiful
John Mayer got Prancercise guru and national treasure Johanna Rohrback to perform her joyous exercise routine to his song "Paper Doll." Turns out Rohrback's gently galloping movement is perfectly suited to John Mayer love songs (Taylor Swift revenge songs?) and sun-dappled streets in the suburbs. Skip the scripted intro; the ... More »
June 18, 2013 - New York Magazine
- NASA Selects Next Generation of Space Explorers; Google+ Hangout Today
PASTE INTRO SENTENCE HERE
June 17, 2013 - SpaceRef
- 50 Cent in The Guardian
This is just getting disrespectful,50 Cent said. "This [song] doesn't really remind me of Biggie in any way, except for having the Puffy background-dancing and ad libs/intro that almost destroy a good song. Remember less than a month ago...
- James Hetfield in SoundtrackNet
I have been inspired by Morricone's raw unbridled emotion, especially in his western scores,said James Hetfield of Metallica. "As a band, we have used his moving 'Ecstasy of Gold' piece as an intro to our performances since 1983."
- Don Helms in St. Louis Post-Dispatch
Hank said, 'Don, give me an intro,' and I did,Helms recalled. "We played it through without a mistake, and we never played it together again - and I never saw him alive again."