intrastate : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a relating to or existing within the boundaries of a state
intrastate as well as interstate commerce
- That day King suggested to me that we look into starting an intrastate carrier in the Lone Star State.
- Both courts decided that the code's labor provisions affected an intrastate affair with which the Federal Government had no right to meddle.
- Senate conservatives say this is unconstitutional, would open the door to federal intervention in intrastate commerce.
- Dick Pound in Forbes
The fact that the investigations are going on and they're proving fruitful and there seems to be intrastate cooperation is particularly encouraging,said Dick Pound, chairman of the World Anti-Doping Agency. "The future of the fight of...
- Mark Shurtleff in BusinessWeek
These laws are intended to allow their respective citizens to engage within their states in constitutionally protected activity without burdensome federal oversight and regulation of their solely intrastate activities,Utah Attorney General...
- Mal Washer in International Herald Tribune
This bill threatens the current Clean Water Act statute and would allow for government regulation of virtually all interstate and intrastate waters and their tributaries, including rivers, intermittent streams, mudflats, sandflats, prairie... Mike Crapo http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Crapo&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFo_SLsgrGN7Wf6XS67wSl8r8294A Feedstuffs http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.feedstuffs.com/ME2/dirmod.asp%3Fsid%3DF4D1A9DFCD974EAD8CD5205E15C1CB42%26nm%3DBreaking%2BNews%26type%3Dnews%26mod%3DNews%26mid%3DA3D60400B4204079A76C4B1B129CB433%26tier%3D3%26nid%3D9060C94C49214845A6817A8BC7D995C7&so Jun 18, 2009
53270 70313 intrauterine There is no possibility of forming life without intrauterine implantation which is totally illegal with severe jail penalties," Washer said, referring to a ban in placing such an embryo inside a woman's womb.