- a happening or arising or located within some limits or especially surface
internal mechanism of a toy
internal party maneuvering
- s occurring within an institution or community
- s inside the country
the nation's internal politics
- s located inward
an internal sense of rightousness"- A.R.Gurney,Jr.
- s innermost or essential
the internal contradictions of the theory
- A report by the SEC's internal investigator says the agency missed multiple opportunities to stop Madoff.
- There was a need to prove ourselves and the value of internal auditing," she remembers.
- There are all sorts of indications that the explosion is part of an internal NoKo negotiation between the Kim family and the military.
News & Articles
- FRC bans internal, external auditor links
By Huw Jones LONDON (Reuters) - A British watchdog has banned accountants from asking customers' internal auditors directly for help in checking the books in a bid to bolster their independence. The Financial Reporting Council, which polices accountants and auditors, said on Wednesday the ban creates a clearer division of responsibility between internal and external audit. Internal auditors are ...
June 19, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Internal Probe Finds Suburban Cop Lied About Sex Abuse Case
An internal police inquiry into Justice police officer Carmen Scardine, accused in a federal lawsuit of forcing a woman to perform oral sex in his squad car, found that he broke department policy, abused his police powers, lied about the incident and may have violated the law, according to documents.
June 17, 2013 - CBS Chicago
- Internal investigation launched by MPD following allegations from prostitution suspect
The Montgomery Police Department has launched an internal investigation based on the allegations of a prostitution suspect who was arrested last month.
June 17, 2013 - WSFA 12 Montgomery
- Michael Hayden in International Herald Tribune
The CIA also decided to destroy the tapes in "the absence of any legal or internal reason to keep them," Hayden wrote.
- Robert Gates in ABC News
It is prudent to determine immediately whether there are internal weaknesses or procedural shortcomings in the department that could make us vulnerable in the future,said Gates, who spoke at a press conference at the Pentagon on Thursday...
- Tod Leiweke in NESN.com
We've made a tough decision today,Seahawks CEO Tod Leiweke said in a release. "It became apparent after conducting an extensive internal audit that a new direction was needed to provide an opportunity for the organization to be successful....