inpatient : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a patient who is residing in the hospital where he is being treated
- Even if health-care plans stopped paying hospitals for unnecessary inpatient stays, others says, that kind of abuse still won't end if the plans don't also stop paying patients .
- Since Carnes opened the first inpatient sex-addiction treatment program in 1985, his method has been used with more than 1,500 patients.
- Odyssey House, which was founded to treat younger addicts, now has a separate division, with both inpatient and outpatient facilities, to deal specifically with older users.
News & Articles
- Beaver Medical Group physician first to earn Hospital Leadership Award
Sameh Naseib, MD, SFHM, CLHM, the Inpatient Medical Director at Beaver Medical Group, was one of the first two doctors in the nation to be awarded the distinguished Certificate of Leadership in Hospital Medicine.
June 12, 2013 - The Record Gazette
- June 12 Bless Your Heart
Bless your hearts to the staff of Pallitive Care at VMC and to all at Inpatient Hospice. You made a terrible time for my family less terrifying and less lonely.
June 12, 2013 - The Daily Reflector
- Wausau and J.R. Butler Collaborate on U of Colorado Hospital's New Inpatient Tower' Serpentine ...
Wausau, Wis. – Wausau Window and Wall Systems teamed with long-time customer, J.R. Butler, Inc., to create the University of Colorado Hospital (UCH) new inpatient tower's high-performance, serpentine curtainwall with sun shades. Opened in April 2013 and completed two months ahead of schedule, the $300 million, 12-story tower will add approximately 276 patient beds plus more operating and ...
June 11, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Peter Keisler in USA Today
He's going to be the guy that we look to to be the soldiers' and families' advocate as they go through inpatient and outpatient, but also he's going to be the 'bureaucratic buster' ...... and take on this bureaucracy that at times frustrates our... Richard Cody http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_A._Cody&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEZfrHwcy-feUh5PrcIjDDgnVTmCQ The Conservative Voice http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/23376.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG3lfK52lu6V1QgGZvvO8eFLTZcww Mar 9, 2007
52108 69457 inpatient HealthSouth's fraud on Medicare was driven both by long-standing business practices in its outpatient physical therapy business and improprieties in its inpatient rehabilitation business," said Assistant Attorney General Peter Keisler, head of...