inheritor : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person who is entitled by law or by the terms of a will to inherit the estate of another
- These minor differences aside, Tyson, 47, is the undisputed inheritor of his late predecessor's mantle as the great explainer of all things cosmic.
- Second, Jacob Zuma will be a controversial inheritor of Mandela's legacy.
- The tycoon had changed his will in 1968 after discovering that his wife was allegedly having an affair, and had named his father as the inheritor.
- Herbert W Armstrong in theTrumpet.com
Mr. Armstrong concluded an article in the October 1954 Plain Truth, "How any American-any English-speaking inheritor of God's choicest material blessings-can, in face of such stupendous, overwhelming fulfillment of prophecy-such awe-inspiring...