inherent : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s existing as an essential constituent or characteristic
- s in the nature of something though not readily apparent
shortcomings inherent in our approach
- The inherent strength of diverstiy has been demonstrated in the Indian polity for many decades now.
- This was inherent drama in its purest form.
- The Culture Fair Intelligence Test concentrates more on the interpretation of diagrams; to avoid any cultural bias inherent in language, it employs no verbal questions at all.
News & Articles
- Southern Baptists on Scouting
Some people prefer blue to red. Some like broccoli; others don’t. Humans are born with inherent likes and dislikes. Most people are born heterosexual, but some are born homosexual.
June 25, 2013 - Fort Worth Star-Telegram
- Why some projects should fail
There are two types of project failure. Failure due to inherent risk is OK: it's the other side of the risk/reward trade-off.
June 25, 2013 - e-Consultancy
- Meet Windows 8, the OS with really bad timing
No two ways around it: Windows 8 has been subjected to a withering barrage of criticism since its release a long eight months back. Why did Microsoft's latest OS suffer from such a divisive launch? You can point the finger at all sorts of things, from the sluggish pace of the PC market to the jarring changes inherent to a new-look operating system, but many of those flaws are symptoms of a much ...
June 25, 2013 - PC World
- Barack Obama in Bellona
The gulf disaster, he said, "may prove to be the result of human error - or corporations taking dangerous short cuts that compromised safety," but the nation "must acknowledge that there are inherent risks to drilling four miles beneath the...
- Peter Ueberroth in FOXNews
Her admission is long overdue and underscores the shame and dishonor that are inherent with cheating,US Olympic Committee chairman Peter Ueberroth said in a statement. "As further recognition of her complicity in this matter, Ms. Jones...
- Tom Daschle in Jacksonville Business Journal
If 30 years of exposure to the challenges inherent in our system have taught me anything, it has taught me that this work will require a leader who can operate with the full faith of Congress and the American people, and without distraction,...