inhaler : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a dispenser that produces a chemical vapor to be inhaled in order to relieve nasal congestion
- Local teen-agers showed them how to extract the amphetamine from a Valo inhaler and inject it with a hypodermic needle.
- A spirometry test, for example, measures the rate and volume of airflow during the patient's exhale, before and after using an inhaler.
- What do I take, after the photo albums, the inhaler and the important papers? Then what? In California the other day, Ava Raich packed the younger kids' special blankets, her .
News & Articles
- Donation will help kids breath easier
A $20,000 donation will help Fresno Unified students breathe easier. Kaiser Permanente donated the money to purchase more than 2,000 asthma inhaler spacers. The spacers increase the amount of medicine getting to the lungs when the inhalers are used. In Fresno Unified, rescue inhalers are kept at school. Fresno Unified School District Superintendent Michael Hanson said, "12,529 of our students ...
June 13, 2013 - CBS 47 Fresno
- Peter Hedblom in International Herald Tribune
I have a bad cold and feel really weak,said Hedblom. "Sometimes I couldn't even breathe walking up the hills and I had to send my wife off for an inhaler I'd forgotten. My putting hasn't been good and I have about 70 putters I've tried but...
- Martine Rothblatt in WELT ONLINE
We are delighted that we are making good progress with Aradigm towards providing PAH patients with ever more convenient ways to treat their condition using the palm-sized AERx Essence inhaler,said Martine Rothblatt, Ph.D., Chairman and CEO of...