ingenuousness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the quality of innocent naivete
- n openly straightforward or frank
- Johnathan's parents, who said they have been offered $100,000 for the movie rights, contributed the requisite dollops of folksy ingenuousness.
- Such improbable topics have made They Might Be Giants a phenomenon in the indie-rock world for more than 20 years--and that same sense of curiosity and ingenuousness is now making .
- The young girl's appearance and her slightly prissy ingenuousness come from the Alice books.
- Antonin Scalia in Jackson Free Press
I will become a believer in the ingenuousness, though never the propriety, of the Court's newfound respect for the wisdom of foreign of wisdom minds when it applies that wisdom in the abortion cases,Scalia said.