- n a solution obtained by steeping or soaking a substance (usually in water)
- n the process of extracting certain active properties (as a drug from a plant) by steeping or soaking (usually in water)
- n (medicine) the passive introduction of a substance (a fluid or drug or electrolyte) into a vein or between tissues (as by gravitational force)
- n the act of infusing or introducing a certain modifying element or quality
the team's continued success is attributable to a steady infusion of new talent
- Tubes for chemo infusion and saline infusion hang at the Morris Cancer Clinic at Duke University.
- The stimulus will reportedly include massive infrastructure spending, an infusion of cash into green technology, and Obama's campaign pledge for targeted tax cuts for the midle .
- The cash infusion should help the corporation finish construction on its $9.
News & Articles
Incorrect information appeared in a story (“Making art of an eyesore”) on Page A2 of the Tuesday, June 11, edition of The Outlook. Parris Foley is the director of Infusion Gallery in downtown Troutdale. To help raise awareness for Adult Learning Systems of Oregon, a nonprofit organization, the gallery is devoted to artists sharing their skills with the people they support to help them with ...
June 15, 2013 - The Gresham Outlook
- Dish Says SoftBank’s Lower Sprint Cash Infusion Broke FCC Pledge
Dish Network Corp. (DISH) , vying with SoftBank Corp. (9984) for control of Sprint Nextel Corp. (S) , complained to U.S. regulators that the reduced cash infusion in SoftBank’s latest bid breaks a pledge the Japanese company made when the deal was first proposed.
June 13, 2013 - Bloomberg
- B. Braun Smart Infusion Pump Technology to Be Featured in Integrating the Healthcare ...
BETHLEHEM, Pa. - B. Braun Medical Inc. (B.Braun) announced today that its Outlook® 400ES Infusion pump will be featured in an interoperability demonstration led by the Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise® (IHE) Patient Care Device (PCD) Domain at the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) 2013 Conference & Expo, June 1-3 in Long Beach, California. B.Braun will join ...
June 11, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Hoshyar Zebari in International Herald Tribune
We've got to provide a blood infusion to the patient right now to make sure that the patient is stabilized. And that means that we can't worry short term about the deficit. We've got to make sure that the economic stimulus plan is large enough to... Barack Obama http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHQ0yfPaaXFGqLKymRgcres0I2nuA International Herald Tribune http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2008/12/08/america/Obama.php&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEmi3q7w7DjdZyu_k8h8oi3RP0VoA Dec 8, 2008
51755 69187 infusion But this is the logic of the dance," Zebari said. "Nobody anticipated this major crisis, and still there are ongoing efforts to overcome it, to contain its impact, bail out some of these companies with a huge infusion of cash. But the crisis...
- Danny Fiszman in Independent
Fiszman said: "We don't believe in the benefactor model. It is not a question of a one-time infusion of cash to buy a player. You actually then have salaries that are connected to the players. What if they don't work out? Do you go and buy another...