- r with indefatigable energy
- This may be because he is inexhaustibly gracious to them; or because his grin seems as genuine as it is full; or because he enjoys indulging the predations and prying of the Hong .
- Most people have shed the fantasy that the sea can inexhaustibly provide food, dilute endless pollution and accept unlimited trash.
- Subtle, urbane and inexhaustibly energetic, they straddle the question of the South's inevitable industrialization, preach a Southern culture modeled on pre-Civil War agrarianism.
- Jay Inslee in MarketWatch (press release)
Building up this economy with thousands of green jobs is an investment in inexhaustibly renewable resources - human intellect, ingenuity and America's capacity for working hard to get the job done,said Inslee. "We must adopt an economic...