- r with indefatigable energy
she watched the show indefatigably
- Ill also hand out an Oscar for golden perkiness to Witherspoon, who looked lovely in a spangled dress, and sparkled indefatigably on her own.
- But, for all the typically Farrelly gross-out gags (beware the pubic hair scene), it hasn't the nerve either to brand Eddie as an unethical creep or salute his indefatigably amoral .
- Im a 19th century guy when it comes to technology, so before plugging a tape recorder into my office phone I asked Lynne Hale, Lucas indefatigably cheerful and helpful .
- Daniel Ortega in Prensa Latina
Ortega added that we Nicaraguans "are beside the people of Cuba and its government, also fighting indefatigably to achieve that the five Cuban antiterrorist patriots, who are unjustly held in the empire's dungeons, return to their Homeland again."
- Robert Michels in Firedoglake (blog)
The treasure in the fable may well symbolize democracy,Michels wrote. "Democracy is a treasure which no one will ever discover by deliberate search. But in continuing our search, in laboring indefatigably to discover the undiscoverable, we...
- Pope Benedict XVI in renewamerica.us
Gamber, with the vigilance of a true prophet and the courage of a true witness, opposed this falsification, and thanks to his incredibly rich knowledge, indefatigably taught us about the living fullness of a true liturgy,Cardinal Ratzinger...