- v make or mark or treat as individual
- v make personal or more personal
- s made for or directed or adjusted to a particular individual
- Peter Hain in ic Wales
Mr Hain said, "It is a fact that government does not have all the answers to meet every challenge. And so the private - and voluntary - sector must and in my plans will have an enhanced role to give individualised attention and support and to lever...
- Stephen Wolfram in Gadgetrepublic
Wolfram Alpha says this is "immediate, unbiased, and individualised information, making it distinctly different from what has traditionally been found through web search."
- Boris Tadic in The Canberra Times
It is clear that the guilt has been individualised and that Serbia as a state is now protected, therefore all the indicted war criminals must end up at a separate UN war crimes tribunal in the Netherlands,Mr Tadic said after talks with...