- n the quality possessed by something that you cannot possibly do without
- Although he was in effect a one-man operation, Hurok liked to underplay his own indispensability.
- Joe Butler III has made it his six-day-a-week job to increase the institute's indispensability to Youngstown.
- Overall I scored 18 out of 30, which gave me an "indispensability rating" of "medium.
News & Articles
- Michigan Basketball: Ranking Wolverines' 5 Most Indispensible Players
Not all players are equal in terms of their importance to a particular team, and Michigan has a few who are completely irreplaceable. Position, impact on the final box score and what a particular individual provides to a club strategically all factor into the equation of indispensability. Head coach John Beilein's group would struggle to contend nationally this season without a few of these ...
Aug. 20, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- John Lithgow in San Francisco Chronicle
Part of the problem was Rudd's old ambition to find decent solutions to the nation's ills. Decency is personal, intuitive, hard to delegate. Marry that to a sense of indispensability right off the Richter scale, and you had a recipe for ruin. Rudd... David Marr http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Marr_(journalist)&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGX4Nz-NQhlQlrDv9heVUS0L4b7eA CounterCurrents.org http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.countercurrents.org/hassan280610.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHL4qqrERGOXW3XxFokd-hNZAgWMQ Jun 28, 2010
51105 68716 indispensability It's a wonderful idea to build a series around the unlikelihood and yet the absolute indispensability of some friendships," says Lithgow.
- Warren Buffett in NewsBusters (blog)
And the truth is, fewer people you know, are going to be reading newspapers a year from now and two years from now,Buffett said. "Now they're going to continue to get information. Everybody loves to get news, but the indispensability of...