- a digested with difficulty
- When the actual structure began going up, its exterior proved too much for many critics as well, was dubbed "the snail," an "indigestible hot cross bun," a "wash ing machine.
- It has absorbed huge, indigestible amounts of outrageously inane (for the most part) Hollywood movie fare.
- Only eight died (a few others were killed by kindness when sympathetic soldiers and civilians threw them indigestible foods as they rode westward from Germany).
News & Articles
- You Are What You Eat: High-fiber bran recipes to get you going
By Katy Wilkens, MS, RD Most of us need more fiber in our diets, but getting it can be tricky. A good goal for most of us is 25 grams a day. Wheat bran is a great source of indigestible fiber, and it is really inexpensive. Its nutty flavor in breakfast bars or muffins can help you kick start the day. Bran waffles make a tasty weekend breakfast. The following recipes incorporate oats too, a great ...
Dec. 11, 2013 - Ballard News-Tribune
- Peter Mandelson in Reuters South Africa
At the end of the day what the rest of the world is asking of the US is not indigestible,Mandelson said. "It amounts to a real terms cut of a few billion dollars in trade-distorting farm subsidy payments to farmers who are not near the...
- Edi Rama in Transitions Online
The PS at this time has a big ally, which is the devastating mediocrity of the opposition, particularly the indigestible record of Berisha,says Edi Rama, the mayor of Tirana and a senior member of the party.
- Bobby Holik in USA Today
It's embarrassing and very hard to take,Holik said. "I say that because we played my old team, but performances like that are indigestible to me."