- v accuse formally of a crime
- Israel top police officers on Sunday said there was evidence to indict Prime Minister Ehud Olmert for alleged fraud and bribery.
- Nonetheless, in 1984 Bronx District Attorney Mario Merola persuaded a grand jury to indict Donovan and the other defendants on charges of larceny and fraud in connection with a .
- The initial perception of him as a mild-mannered Clark Kent who changed into an intrepid punk stopper was certified last January when a grand jury refused to indict the weedy, self .
- Mitt Romney in Washington Post
I want to indict him for incitation to genocide,Romney said.
- Bill Lockyer in International Herald Tribune
We currently have sufficient evidence to indict people both within Hewlett-Packard as well as contractors on the outside,Lockyer told PBS' "NewsHour with Jim Lehrer."
- Avigdor Lieberman in AFP
If Attorney General Menahem Mazuz "decides to indict me after hearing me out, I will step down (as foreign minister) and within the next four or five months I will quit as a member of parliament," the ultra-nationalist Lieberman told journalists.