indeterminable : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a not capable of being definitely decided or ascertained
- s incapable of being definitely ascertained
- Yet it seems a peculiarly Western need to determine the indeterminable.
- If glukhorment contains any such indeterminable factor, then doctors cannot give it scientifically to their patients.
- The most mysterious of them is Self-Portrait in the Bathroom Mirror, finished in 1946, the year before his death: a mild, bald creature of completely indeterminable age, who might .
- Shigeru Ishiba in Islamic Republic News Agency
Asked to comment on the latest allegation, Defense Minister Shigeru Ishiba told Kyodo News on Saturday, "I'd like to refrain from commenting as the facts are indeterminable," but said the ministry will carry out an internal probe.