indecipherable : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s not easily deciphered
- s impossible to determine the meaning of
an indecipherable message
- The voice is still there, but whereas previous albums obscured it behind indecipherable themes and hyperactive arrangements, this time Van is true to his title.
- Riina, who'd led the bloody takeover of the Mafia by the Corleone faction in the early 1980s, had never made more than a passing (and indecipherable) allusion about the crime to .
- At times, Meyer's fervid prose gets a case of blue balls, with indecipherable similes ("fast as a Sioux going to take a dump") or a juice-blend of three languages in five words, as .
News & Articles
- Bernankespeak, Translated
Authored by Jonathan Weil (@JonathanWeil), originally posted at Bloomberg , Until now, I have refrained from trying to explain Fedspeak to the masses. The truth is it's not opaque. It's not indecipherable. It's simple. Or at least you can choose to believe it is, as I have. At last week’s press conference, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke fielded questions from reporters employed by some of ...
June 23, 2013 - Zero Hedge
- Extreme Makeover: MVRDV Transforms A Drab Building With A Splashy Facade
An old commercial building in Gangnam, Seoul, gets a new lease on life. The first time you heard “Gangnam Style,” its appeal was immediate though its lyrics were, for non-Korean speakers, indecipherable. What was Gangnam, and what is that dance? After dissecting the song into searchable keywords, you, along with the rest of the world, discovered that Gangnam was actually a place, a posh shopping ...
June 22, 2013 - Fast Company Magazine
- Jerry Brown in Times Daily (registration)
Such indecipherable labeling certainly violates the spirit, if not the letter, of the regulations that require those warnings,Brown said in a statement.
- Roberto Rivera-Soto in Trenton Times
Judge Mathesius presents an almost indecipherable riddle,Rivera-Soto stated in his opinion. "On the one side we have been presented with the portrait of a 66-year-old man who has been an attorney in this state since 1965, a long-time...