- n the state of being inactive
- n a disposition to remain inactive or inert
News & Articles
- Newsweek’s New Owners Name Reuters’s Impoco as Editor-in-Chief
IBT Media, the online-news company that acquired Newsweek from IAC/InterActiveCorp (IACI) last month, named Thomson Reuters Corp.’s Jim Impoco as the magazine’s editor-in-chief.
Sept. 12, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Adam Rapoport: Good Eggs, Bad Apples
The editor-in-chief of Bon Appétit magazine sits down with host Ophira Eisenberg to chat about bizarre culinary trends, the enduring appeal of simple Italian cooking, and why the term "foodie" has become the new 'f' word. Plus, Rapoport goes head-to-head with professional competitive eater Eric "Badlands" Booker to identify major restaurant chains based on their real-life Yelp reviews
Sept. 12, 2013 - NPR
- And Newsweek’s New Editor-in-Chief is…
Thomson Reuters editor and former Mediaite contributor Jim Impoco will be Newsweek' s new editor-in-chief, the publication's parent company IBT announced Thursday.
Sept. 12, 2013 - Mediaite