imprudent : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a not prudent or wise
very imprudent of her mother to encourage her in such silly romantic ideas
would be imprudent for a noneconomist to talk about the details of economic policy"- A.M.Schlesinger
- s lacking wise self-restraint
an imprudent remark
- Iceland, thrown into deep economic crisis by the worldwide credit crunch, has to expect charges that it has been imprudent and even profligate.
- Premier Saito and Elder Statesman Saionji forced the resignation of fire-eating War Minister Araki four months ago because of the latter's imprudent announcements.
- In a conference call Thursday night, spokesman Sean McCormack said the department's initial theory is that this was nothing more than "imprudent curiosity" on the part of employees .
News & Articles
- Missouri woman sentenced for fatal sneeze-induced crash
LIBERTY, Mo. (AP) -- A Smithville driver whose sneezing fit caused a crash that killed a woman and left her young son paralyzed has been sentenced to probation and 100 hours of community service. The Kansas City Star reports 45-year-old Kathryn Brady previously pleaded guilty to operating a motor vehicle in a careless and imprudent manner and failing to register an out-of-state vehicle. The ...
June 12, 2013 - KMOV St. Louis
- Sean McCormack in FOXNews
We believe this was out of imprudent curiosity, but we are taking steps to reassure ourselves that that is, in fact, the case,McCormack said.
- Bill Lockyer in BusinessWeek
It is truly regrettable that despite requests from all 50 Democratic Senators and public officials throughout Illinois, Gov. Blagojevich would take the imprudent step of appointing someone to the United States Senate who would serve under a shadow... Dick Durbin http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Durbin&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF3SHPHVJ-7ryNL9RhkThbfLua42A ABC News http://www.google.com/url?q=http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ConductUnbecoming/story%3Fid%3D6550373%26page%3D1&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEI0rmj49Z-nKpuRZ4CUWPIlmWCGA Dec 30, 2008
50285 67901 imprudent An additional $600 million burden on a state budget that has a $20 billion deficit is imprudent on our part," California Treasurer Bill Lockyer told fellow board members.