impolite : Definition, Usages, News and More
- Will this move them to improve behavior the poll characterized as impolite, prone to loud carping and inattentive to local customs? If so, that's just the start: the study also .
- The implication is that class warfare is a terribly old-fashioned or impolite or downright un-American thing to engage in.
- Sfar and Trondheim's peculiar universe includes anthropomorphic animals, such as the clan of impolite rabbits who sit around the pub all day, mixed with monsters both familiar .
News & Articles
- Amanda Bynes Apologizes To Drake On Twitter
Amanda Bynes’ string of meltdowns in part began with a strange Drake admission about the Canadian star, the former Nickelodeon princess, and an impolite desire expressed through the microblogging service. Since that time, Amanda Bynes has engaged in a number of strange, aggressive and high-profile kerfuffles with everyone from Cher to Courtney Love to Chrissy [...] Amanda Bynes Apologizes To ...
June 14, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Michael Mansfield in NEWS.com.au
If I may put it without being impolite to you, you are all over the place,Mr Mansfield said.
- Gilbert Cates in BBC News
Jon knows the difference of being irreverent without being impolite,said Cates, when Stewart's appointment was announced last week. "This is not a political show. I think he understands that."
- Lennart Johansson in Times Online
I don't want to be impolite to a colleague on the executive committee, but I've asked him why he wants to introduce changes to this success story,Johansson said. "The Champions League is covered by numerous television stations around the...