- v offer as a sacrifice by killing or by giving up to destruction
The Aztecs immolated human victims
immolate the valuables at the temple
- Surely the movies' reigning poet of knucklehead machismo, the man who gave us Bull Durham and Cobb, will find an entertaining and instructive way for Roy to immolate himself.
- Then, in the far-off southern city of Madras, a public transport driver unsuccessfully tried to immolate himself, and three would-be spoilers were arrested in the possession of .
- I know I'm supposed to get the Steelcase Leap, but there's something about its cheap fabric back that makes me want to immolate it, if I wouldn't choke on the toxic fumes.
News & Articles
- Men in shorts: street style roundup from Milan (gallery)
Posted in Fashion / Fashion blog / Fashion pictures / Milan fashion week / Street style Summertime, and the living isn’t exactly easy – not when you’re in Milan, attending shows, and trying to find an outfit that looks smart without causing you to immolate from the bright sun and June humidity. That’s the menswear predicament in the warmer seasons (one that we of the fairer sex get to avoid) but ...
June 23, 2013 - StyleBistro