- s poorly supplied with physical equipment
the school was ill-equipped
- The cinder-block dorms of the 1950s were ill-equipped to handle the computer revolution of the 1980s.
- The Hmong say they are too ill-equipped to strike back.
- Almost five years ago, he launched a revolt against the "profiteers of independence"the central governmentand within months led his ill-equipped but relatively well .
News & Articles
- LeDuff Off the Chain: Good luck Chief Craig, Detroit is counting on you
Allegations of secret surveillance of the civilian police commissioner. Fudged murder statistics. Overworked, demoralized, ill-equipped, underpaid and disrespected police officers forced to play purse snatcher. Can the new chief, James Craig, succeed in the face of such dysfunction?
June 7, 2013 - FOX 2 News Detroit
- John Kerry in FOXNews
We waited a long time for this report to confirm the daunting prospect that climate change is impacting our public lands from coast to coast, and this administration is ill-equipped to respond,Kerry said.
- Lord Boyce in Times Online
Lord Craig of Radley, Marshal of the RAF, accused the Government of breaking the military covenant, demanding: "Is it not immoral to commit forces that are underprepared and ill-equipped for their task?"
- AntÃ³nio Costa in Scientific American
It is regrettable that the rest of the consignment was not intercepted, but hardly surprising as the police were woefully ill-equipped and often do not have enough gasoline to operate their vehicles,said Antonio Costa, the Executive Director...