- s poorly conceived or thought out
an ill-conceived plan to take over the company
- Christopher Morris VII for PTI For scholars of the presidency, Kennedy's failure to scuttle or fix the ill-conceived invasion of Cuba is a classic case of the insufficiency of .
- It concludes that, as far as the soldiers were concerned, the mission was ill-conceived and impossible to implement, that there was a cover-up by military chiefs and that .
- Now comes Yao Mingand all the ill-conceived clichs about those strange Chinese have been shattered like a glass backboard after a monstrous slam dunk.
- Don Imus in ESPN
Near the start of Friday's show, Imus said he wanted to "apologize for an insensitive and ill-conceived remark we made the other morning referring to the Rutgers women's basketball team." "It was completely inappropriate, and we can...
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in Bloomberg
Bush "took the authority that I and others gave him and he misused it, and I regret that deeply," Clinton said in Davenport. "He went with an ill-conceived plan and an incompetently executed strategy."
- Rupert Murdoch in Forbes
It turns out Senator McCain would pay for part of his plan by making drastic cuts in Medicare - $882 billion worth - $882 billion in Medicare cuts to pay for an ill-conceived, badly thought through healthcare plan that wouldn't provide more... Barack Obama http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHQ0yfPaaXFGqLKymRgcres0I2nuA Boston Globe (registration) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.boston.com/news/politics/2008/articles/2008/10/18/obama_expands_attack_on_mccains_healthcare_proposal&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGjai3YicCJ6SPecgPRlTePtWRGoA Oct 17, 2008
49498 67294 ill-considered I and senior management agree with the American public that this was an ill-considered project," said Rupert Murdoch, News Corp. chairman. "We are sorry for any pain that this has caused the families of Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson."