ignobility : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the quality of being ignoble
- Judging from the Texas volume", many of those elevated have ancestors of no greater moral ignobility than most of the milords listed in Debrett's (British) Peerage.
- He was a coward, hiding his ignobility under instantly collapsible braggadocio.
- Those who served in the Army Medical Corps, or who are grateful to it for treatment and help, will have their demurrers to this study of ignobility and corruption.
News & Articles
- 'Grown Ups 2' leads Razzie nominations for worst movies
The Adam Sandler comedy "Grown Ups 2" dominated the Razzie Awards on Wednesday with eight nominations, including worst picture and actor in the annual mock awards handed out for cinematic ignobility. Will Smith's "After Earth," a futuristic post-apocalyptic tale of a father and his son, was not far behind with six nods for the anti-Oscars that were created as an antidote to Hollywood's annual ...
Jan. 15, 2014 - Reuters via Yahoo! News