igloo : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an Eskimo hut; usually built of blocks (of sod or snow) in the shape of a dome
- He points to his soldiers clustered around a fiberglass igloo.
- In a rose garden across from the Israeli Prime Minister's Jerusalem office, a squad of angry army reservists and their families have pitched a cluster of igloo tents, and it looks .
- Inside the igloo, rockets kept detonating with dull thuds.
News & Articles
- July 4 fun starts Wednesday in Kearney, Holdrege, Gothenburg
Buffalo CountyKearney — 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, Independence Day Extravaganza at Viaero Events Center; 5-11 p.m. Thursday, Big Igloo Freedom Fest at Grace Fellowship Church at 4305 19th Ave.
July 2, 2013 - Kearney Hub
- Grace Fellowship Church’s Big Igloo Freedom Fest gives families a fun, affordable way to celebrate Independence Day
KEARNEY — Big Igloo Freedom Fest began as a way to fill a need.
June 27, 2013 - Kearney Hub
- Midsize Enterprise Summit West Brings More than 200 CIOs and IT Decision Makers Together
FRAMINGHAM, Mass., June 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- XChange Events announced the details for the 13 th annual Midsize Enterprise Summit (MES) West . According to Dan Latendre, CEO, Igloo, "MES is the ...
June 27, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance