- a of or relating to or consisting of ideograms
- Stalwart youths pierced veins and painted in blood devout ideographic prayers for the Tenno.
- French schoolboys still have fun with such ideographic riddles as G a, which may be read J'ai grand appetit (G grand, apptit).
- Between the 5th and 8th centuries, Japan imported from China its ideographic writing, its Buddhist religion, its form of government organization and codes of law.
News & Articles
- Chinese Character: Dream (?)
? ( mèng ), the Chinese character for “dream,” is made up of four parts and is ideographic. The two upper parts, ( ? ) and ( ? ), together resemble the shape of an eyebrow above the eye of … The post Chinese Character: Dream (?) appeared first on The Epoch Times .
July 7, 2013 - The Epoch Times