- n an agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank
- Democratic presidential candidate Senator John Kerry clapping as vice presidential candidate Senator John Edwards gives a thumbs-up at a rally in Dayton, Ohio, July 2004.
- Although we have discovered only a handful of individuals in the United States with ties to al-Qa'ida senior leadership since 911, we judge that al-Qa'ida will intensify its .
News & Articles
- Touched by an 'angel': Bluffton Self Help founder Ida Martin dies at 86
Ida Martin, 86, founder of Bluffton Self Help, died peacefully at Beaufort Memorial Hospital Wednesday. She left a legion of admirers and garnered a raft of accolades, including the Presidential Citizen's Medal, bestowed in 2011 by President Barack Obama.
June 14, 2013 - Island Packet
- Ida Martin, founder of Bluffton Self Help, dies at 86
Ida Martin, the founder of Bluffton Self Help whose service to others was been honored by President Barack Obama, died Wednesday night at Beaufort Memorial Hospital at the age of 86.
June 13, 2013 - Island Packet
- Ida Belle Williams Book Club to meet
The Ida Belle Williams Book Club will meet Tuesday, June 18, 2013 at noon at the Sudie Fulford Community Learning Center on the campus of East Georgia State College. Members are asked to bring a covered dish.
June 11, 2013 - The Swainsboro Forest-Blade
- John Howard in The Australian
If I were running al-Qa'ida in Iraq, I would put a circle around March 2008 and be praying as many times as possible for a victory not only for Obama but also for the Democrats,Mr Howard said.
- Barack Obama in The Australian
After a cabinet meeting, he said: "I want everybody to keep in mind what our focus is, and that is success in making sure that al-Qa'ida and its affiliates cannot attack the United States and its allies."
- Robert Zoellick in ABC Online
By boosting its IDA pledge by over 100 per cent, the World Bank Group is putting its money where its mouth is,said World Bank president Robert Zoellick.