- n a hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care
- Leaders of the ICU deny such allegations, but it's telling that they don't seem particularly bothered by them.
- The ICU succeeded in ejecting the country's warlords from the capital and imposed a modicum of rough justice.
News & Articles
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital’s long-awaited ED/ICU opens
The corridor of the new ICU. On May 14 San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital’s new Emergency Department and Intensive Care Unit building openED for patient care.
June 14, 2013 - The Record Gazette
- Bayat Foundation Inaugurates New Pediatric Critical Care Facility At Indira Gandhi Hospital In Kabul
KABUL, Afghanistan, June 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Bayat Foundation, led by entrepreneur and philanthropist Ehsanollah Bayat, recently inaugurated a new pediatric intensive care unit (ICU) and critical ...
June 13, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- CareFusion Reportedly Interested in Acquiring ICU Medical
CareFusion Corp. appears to be interested in acquiring rival ICU Medical Inc., a San Clemente-based maker of infusion therapy devices with a nearly $1 billion market value, sources told Reuters.
June 12, 2013 - San Diego Business Journal
- LK Advani in Expressindia.com
UPA is like a patient in the ICU room. The first question everyone asks is whether he is going to survive or not,Advani said in a scathing attack on the Prime Minister and the ruling UPA coalition.
- Jim Ross in Impact Wrestling News
- Jim Ross wrote the following update regarding Ricky Steamboat on his Twitter page: "Steamboat out of ICU & should be released from Tampa hospital in a few days. Should be good 2 go in a month."
- Peter Beattie in Ninemsn
Unfortunately, there is a shortage of intensive care nurses right around the country that has temporarily limited the number of ICU (intensive care unit) beds,Mr Beattie told reporters in Brisbane. "It would be appropriate for me to ensure...