- n a Scandinavian language that is the official language of Iceland
- a of or relating to Iceland or its people or culture and language
News & Articles
- Icelandic MP Birgitta Jónsdóttir talks asylum options for NSA whistleblower
Birgitta Jónsdóttir is waiting for Edward Snowden to drop her a line. The Icelandic Member of Parliament and Wikileaks supporter happens to be in San Francisco at the moment, working to raise awareness about the trial of Wikileaks whistleblower Bradley Manning, and preparing for a speaking engagement this evening where she’ll appear alongside Daniel Ellsberg, who leaked the Pentagon Papers in ...
June 11, 2013 - San Francisco Bay Guardian
- Icelandic Legislator: I'm Ready To Help NSA Whistleblower Edward Snowden Seek Asylum
Icelandic legislator and Icelandic Modern Media Initiative co-founder Birgitta Jonsdottir When WikiLeaks burst onto the international stage in 2010, the small Nordic nation of Iceland offered it a safe haven. Now American whistleblower Edward Snowden may be seeking that country's protection, and at least one member of its parliament says she's
June 10, 2013 - Forbes
- Sigur Rós at PNC Pavilion Sept. 16
Icelandic rockers Sigur Rós will perform at PNC Pavilion Sept. 16.
June 10, 2013 - The Cincinnati Enquirer