- a of or relating to or affected by hypothermia
- I actually kinda bought it (except for the hypothermic solution bit): Tony would be pretty bitter at the government that betrayed him and killed Michelle.
- Petty Officer Milam deployed into the 40-degree water to rescue four individuals who were mildly hypothermic.
- San Francisco fans are so cool they're hypothermic, and Denver fans try hard to act as if they were from San Francisco.
News & Articles
- BioLife Solutions Announces Strategic Partnership with HemaCare
BOTHELL, Wash., June 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BioLife Solutions , Inc. (OTCQB: BLFS), a leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of proprietary clinical grade hypothermic storage and cryopreservation ...
June 25, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- BioLife Solutions Named One of Washington's Best Companies
BOTHELL, Wash., June 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BioLife Solutions , Inc. (OTC:BLFS), a leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of proprietary clinical grade hypothermic storage and cryopreservation ...
June 24, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- John Norman in New York Times
If you send someone in shirtsleeves, and it's 95 degrees outside and 55 down below, you could be almost hypothermic,Chief Norman said.
- Paul Offit in 940 News
Different parts of the brain respond in different ways when you come close to death because of their structure. Again, there is no need to invoke a soul. And I would guess that if people had this hypothermic procedure, some would have near-death... Susan Blackmore http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Blackmore&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG1NNcvfKs_qGCvwC4LmnzaB4B79g Independent http://www.google.com/url?q=http://news.independent.co.uk/world/science_technology/article300439.ece&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFDqpRInlK9sBbPmKLl7ypChAGe7A Jul 20, 2005
49116 66746 hypothesis I think that what's so endearing to me about the anti-vaccine people is they're perfectly willing to go from one hypothesis to the next without a backward glance," said Dr. Paul Offit, director of the Vaccine Education Centre at the Children's...