hydrologist : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a geologist skilled in hydrology
- DAVE ROSGEN This hydrologist is working to restore the nation's rivers .
- The hydrologist argues that Yemen needs to revert to consuming only as much water as it collects from rains and to import most of its food from abroad.
- And instead of sublime symphonies, the 53-year-old Czech hydrologist's instruments have produced disturbing evidence of disharmony the vast devastation wrought by Soviet-era .
- Glenn in Market Wire (press release)
President and CEO, Glenn Catchpole, commented, "Having started my 31-year career in the uranium sector with the WDEQ as a senior hydrologist, and later working in industry managing permitting and licensing efforts for several ISR projects in...
- Rich Coleman in CTV.ca
When they're working in a watershed they're supposed to do a watershed assessment with a hydrologist and determine how best to cut and not affect the watershed,Coleman said.
- Bruce Babbitt in Sierra Vista Herald
We hired a hydrologist to help us with the project. We've gone deep enough so as not to impact local wells,Babbitt said.