- n a high mobility, multipurpose, military vehicle with four-wheel drive
- In 1989, the High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle (HMMWV), or humvee, is used during the invasion of Panama.
- The humvee bed was cold and hard, an inhospitable place to awaken.
- Everyone died in her humvee except Jessica.
- Donald Rumsfeld in USA Today
You can have all the armor in the world on a tank, and a tank can be blown up,Rumsfeld replied. "You can have an up-armored Humvee and it can be blown up."
- Chris Dodd in Forbes
There are so many loopholes in it, you could drive a Humvee through it,Dodd said of Obama's plan. "If that's what we adopt, you will not get anywhere near the standards we are talking about. It's not going to happen, I promise you."
- Jason Kenney in The Gazette (Montreal)
That's where you ought to catch up on things, Wolf. General Petraeus goes out there almost every day in an unarmed Humvee. I think you oughta catch up. You are giving the old line of three months ago. I understand it. We certainly don't get it... John McCain http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEhauRSvpu74c5JI21AhXVu-x_kmQ Monsters and Critics.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://people.monstersandcritics.com/news/article_1285664.php/John_McCain_called_out_by_CNN_reporter_Michael_Ware&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGIkLt0fwrJNHeLbzXXIgpm4cJoaQ Apr 1, 2007
48777 65954 hunchback Being banned by Kenney, wrote Galloway, is like being told to sit up straight by the hunchback of Notre Dame or being lectured on due diligence by Conrad Black."