- n someone who acts speaks or writes in an amusing way
- Radio humorist Fred Allen famously said that imitation is the sincerest form of television.
- He was the most remarkable of the founding fathers: in his time, he was America's best scientist, inventor, diplomat, humorist and business strategist.
- He was a humoristperhaps the greatest.
News & Articles
- Beer gear perfect for dad
Humorist Dave Barry has said, 'the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. The wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza.'
June 9, 2013 - Lansing State Journal
- Stock up on beer gear for Father's Day
Humorist Dave Barry has said, 8220The greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. The wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza.8221Ben Franklin considered beer nectar from heaven. 8220Beer is proof that God wants us to be happy,8221 he said.
June 7, 2013 - Times Leader
- Literary rock star David Sedaris headed to Melbourne
This space is usually devoted to rock stars, but it would be fair to consider writer and humorist David Sedaris a rock star of the literary set.
June 7, 2013 - Orlando Sentinel