humid : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s containing or characterized by a great deal of water vapor
- But if you live in a humid climate, say, the moisture that encourages bacteria and fungi means that growing without pesticides is much more risky, expensive and rare.
- In our darkened, humid rooms, we huddled in dismay at the way our ancestral Japan had put a curse on all Japanese living in Hawaii.
- The weather was humid but not unusual as Flight 123 lifted off runway C-15-L at Haneda and climbed through a light cloud cover.
News & Articles
- Less humid today
It will be a mild and less humid day. Temperatures will be slightly cooler with highs in the upper 70s to low 80s.
June 13, 2013 - The Herald Bulletin
- First Alert Weather: Hot and humid trend continues
Thursday brings more hot and humid conditions with a high temperature of about 89 degrees and a chance of some scattered storms, some of which could produce some heavy rain. The atmosphere remains quite saturated around South Florida, and more of the same is expected Friday. WPBF FIRST ALERT WEATHER: Facebook | Twitter | Get Alerts ALSO: Radar | Forecast | Maps Slightly drier air will ...
June 13, 2013 - WPBF Palm Beach
- Hot and humid with lower rain chances
Bay area residents can expect another hot and humid day Thursday with lower rain chances. According
June 13, 2013 - Bay News 9 Tampa Bay
- Paula Creamer in AFP
It's hot. It's humid. It's gross,American Paula Creamer said. "You know, this golf course just eats you alive mentally."
- Tiger Wood in Sports Network
It's warmer than Florida but nowhere near as humid, which is nice,said Woods. "That's one of the reasons why you run all those miles out here in the heat and stay in decent shape."
- Jean-Sebastien Giguere in USA Today
It's just tough to play a game that was, especially in a building like this where the ice is horrendous, where it's humid and hot,Giguere said. "It's just terrible ice, terrible and humid. At least if you have good quality ice, you might...